Cultural Tenancy Space available at FCAC!
Are you in need of a creative, buzzing office space? Do you value collaboration, community, excellence and driving social change? Do you want to be where important conversations happen? Then, come and be part of our amazing Cultural Facility.
Footscray Community Arts Centre is looking for a new Cultural Tenant. We have an office space available now. The Arts Centre is only 10 minute walk from Footscray Train station and is situated on the Maribyrnong River.
Dimensions: 21 m2
Annual Rent including outgoings: $9,200p.a. + GST (including overheads)
I’m interested, what do I do next?
If you would like to view the space, please contact:
Tija Lodins, General Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Send an expression of interest with the following information to Tija Lodins by 20 March 2015:
- Organisation/Individual’s details
• Organisation/ Individual Name
• Current address
• Contact number
- Please provide a summary of your organisation, your mission and goals. If you are applying as an individual please provide a Brief CV.
- Please outline why you would like an office space at FCAC and what opportunities you see for you to collaborate with FCAC to activate our cultural facility and raise our profile.
- Please provide evidence of your financial viability
- If you were successful what would be your ideal move in date
What are the critical dates?
EOI due: 20 March 2015
Applicants Advised: 27 March 2015
Tenancy commences: 3 April 2015