Donate To Us
FCAC was established in 1974 by a group of artists and community activists with a clear agenda of access for all.
As a centre, we see communities and artists as catalysts and collaborators who are deeply engaged in arts, culture and driving the civic narrative. It is our vision that all communities are valued as makers of culture, where creativity and collaboration drive increased participation, self-determination and diversity of representation.
Our centre provides a platform for a broad range of communities, including Indigenous, culturally and linguistically diverse, disability and LGBTQIA+ artists – living within and beyond Melbourne’s west. Our high quality facilities enable a rich year round artistic program featuring theatre, exhibitions, workshops, dance, music, literature and much more.
Each year, we:
- Welcome over 70,000 visitors to the centre
- Support and employ over 300 artists and arts workers
- Produce and present over 1,300 events and works
- Produce over 200 free activities for the community
- Ensure continued accessibility by providing over $120,000 worth of free services to artists and community groups
By donating to Footscray Community Arts Centre, you are supporting creativity in Melbourne’s west, creating opportunities for emerging artists, and making arts and culture accessible to a broad range of communities.
Find out more about our Patrons, Donors and Members Program.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and all donations above $2 are tax deductible.
Thank you for your generosity.