Adult Learning Australia
Adult Learning Australia is the peak body for adult and community education (ACE) in Australia. ACE in Australia is diverse and varies from state to state.
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Education Providers
- AMES and Centre for Adult Education (CAE) (VIC)
- Community Colleges
- Community Learning Centres
- Neighbourhood and Community Houses
- LINCS in Tasmania
- Workers Education Associations (SA & NSW)
- Adult and Further Education programs in many TAFEs
- community organisations who offer learning opportunities to adults.
ACE is funded via local, state and territory governments and by the Commonwealth Government via the Department of Education and Training.
Email: [email protected]