Cultural Tenancy Available
Are you in need of a creative, buzzing office space?
Do you value collaboration, community, excellence and driving social change?
Do you want to be where important conversations happen?
Be part of our amazing Cultural Facility!
Footscray Community Arts Centre is looking for a new Cultural Tenant. We currently have two office spaces available. Located on the banks of the Maribyrnong River and a short walk from the Footscray train station, FCAC is a hub for local artists, groups and community organisations.
Dimensions: 21 m2
Costs (Rent per annum inc. outgoings): $9,200 + GST + overheads
Costs (Rent per annum inc. outgoings): $7,000 + GST + overheads
Visit the space:
If you would like to view the space, please contact Arthur Tanzi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Send an expression of interest to Tija Lodins email@example.com by 27 May 2016 including the following:
- Organisation/Individual’s details
- Organisation/ Individual Name
- Current address
- Contact number
- Please provide a summary of your organisation, your mission and goals. If you are applying as an individual please provide a Brief CV.
- Please outline why you would like an office space at FCAC and what opportunities you see for you to collaborate with FCAC to activate our cultural facility and raise our profile.
- Please provide evidence of your financial viability
- If you were successful what would be your ideal move in date
EOI due: 27 May 2016
Applicants Advised: 10 June 2016
Tenancy commences: 20 June 2016 (can be negotiated)
If you are interested in short-term hire of our cultural facilities for your next function, visit here to find out more.
1- CPAF 2013, Photo by James Henry