FCAC Reopening Friday 19 February
Following the Victorian Government’s recent announcement, FCAC is excited to reopen to artists and community on Friday 19 February at 9:30am.
Events planned for this weekend from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st February will proceed as scheduled. This includes the Makers Market, Eye to Eye Exhibition Opening and Artist Talk, CONNECT: Part One, Eye to Mouth Dinner, Weaving Sustainable Culture Workshop and The Lab.
Events and workshops affected by the closure period, including Bluestone Sessions, Pop Art Happy Hour and Spoken Word with Thabani Tshuma will be rescheduled to March. We will advise ticket buyers on new dates shortly.
For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the following COVID19 advice when attending FCAC events:
- When you arrive, you must complete the QR contact tracing code.
- Please wear a mask in any indoor FCAC venue, and outdoors where social distancing is not possible.
- Use hand sanitiser available at multiple points at the venue
- Observe room capacity signage as required
- Be respectful of others and respect others space
If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please do not attend FCAC for the safety of other patrons.
We can’t wait to see you at FCAC for a weekend of fun and safe creative experiences.
Photo by Gianna Rizzo.