Plan Your Visit
03 9362 8888
Footscray Community Arts Centre
45 Moreland Street
Victoria, Australia 3011
Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Footscray Community Arts Centre is located on the banks of the Maribyrnong River and can be easily accessed by public transport and car.
Catch a train to Footscray Station and take a 5 minute walk down Bunbury Street.
Take the 402 bus to the corner of Moreland Street and Dynon Road, and then a 5 minute walk down Moreland Street.
There are 2 hour unmetered car-parks in FCAC’s front car park and metered parking on Moreland Street.
Cycle or walk along the Maribyrnong River and enter FCAC via Riverside Lawn.
Please contact us if you have any questions or specific access requirements.
If you are are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9362 8888.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9362 8888
- Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 03 9362 8888
- Video relay users choose the available NRS video relay contact on Skype and ask for 03 9362 8888
- SMS relay users phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 03 9362 8888.
Myrtle Wine Café
Housed in FCAC’s iconic bluestone Henderson House building, Myrtle Wine Café provides healthy, affordable, quality food and beverages with a focus on local producers, seasonality, low-waste and ethical sourcing. Check out the menu here.
Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday 7.30am–4pm, and Saturday and Sunday 8am–4pm