Hey folks! We want to take the time to gently remind everyone we’re still in a pandemic. For us, this means the protection of our community – our visitors, our artists, our elders and our staff – remains our top priority.
So, for your safety and the safety of others, we encourage you to consider the following actions:
- Do not visit if you’re unwell. If you have recently been a close contact, please consider any risks and where possible take a RAT test before visiting.
- Bring your digital wallet, or a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases to avoid exchanging cash.
When you are onsite:
- While not mandatory, wearing masks is still encouraged in indoor or crowded spaces. If you don’t have one with you, we’ll have some available at reception for your use.
For more information on masks, please visit Victorian Government Website.
- We have hand sanitizer available across our precinct for your use. Please use regularly during your time at our venue.
- Please consider social distancing when indoors.
To enquire about any current or future bookings, please contact email@example.com.
For updates to our programs and COVID Safety, follow us:
Thank you in advance for your support of our communities.