The Victorian Bushfires have had a devastating impact on communities, wildlife and the environment. Here are a few ways you can show your support to those in need:
- Attend fundraisers for First Nations communities organised by DRMGNOW on Tuesday 7 January or Wednesday 8 January.
- Donate food and groceries to Foodbank Victoria in Yarraville. Click here to find out more.
- Donate to Local Organisations and Appeals:
Country Fire Service Victoria
Victorian Bushfire Appeal
- Offer Emergency Accomodation by:
- Emailing East Gippsland council at email@example.com. Include your location, number of bedrooms and facilities as well as your contact details.
- Listing your property on Airbnb under Open Homes
- Listing your spare bed on Find a Bed
- Join this crafting session to make wildlife rescue supplies, details here.
Original image from Guardian Australia.