Contemporary Pacific Arts Festival
The Contemporary Pacific Arts Festival (CPAF) is an annual, multi‐disciplinary showcase of the creative talents of the Australian contemporary Pacific arts community.
Curated by a collective of contemporary pacific artists based in Australia, the festival aims to:
- Establish itself as the leading Contemporary Pacific Arts Festival in Australia;
- Support Australian based Pacific Contemporary artists;
- Mobilize and strengthen Australian based Pacific Arts, through increasing the visibility of Contemporary Pacific Artists within the greater landscape of Arts and Culture in Australia and the region;
- Present and promote excellences across all artistic mediums;
- Create a diverse program for Pacific and greater community access to Contemporary Pacific Arts.
The Contemporary Pacific Arts Festival has an ongoing commitment to present the diversity of Pacific Islander communities in Australia.