School Holiday Arts Programs Terms and Conditions
Enrolment and Payment Information
A completed enrolment form and full payment is required prior to the commencement date of the workshop. Your place in a workshop is not confirmed until full payment is received. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Transfers between workshops require at least 5 working days notice prior to the commencement date of the workshop.
- Withdrawal requests must be made in writing 5 working days before the commencement date of the workshop (a 10% administration fee will apply).
- Refunds or transfer requests made less than 5 days prior to the commencement date will forfeit 25% of the course fee.
- Withdrawal requests made 24 hours before class commences or after a course has started will not be refunded.
Please note, bookings are transferrable and can be passed onto a friend.
For more information about withdrawals or transfers, please contact Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9362 8888.
Refunds may take up to 15 days to process.
Cancellations and Changes
Classes are subject to sufficient enrolement numbers. Courses that do not meet minimum enrolment levels may be cancelled. Participants will be notified by email of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the course start date. In the case of cancellation a transfer, credit or full refund will be issued. Refunds may take up to 15 days to process.
Footscray Community Arts Centre reserves the right to change tutors and cancel, change or reschedule workshops. All information is correct at time of printing.
Please ensure you have downloaded zoom.us on your child’s device, before the workshop. Please connect to the workshop at the correct time (AEST), through zoom. We cannot offer refunds for failure to connect at the time of the workshop.
1. Only registered children may participate in the interactive session
2. You must ensure your child has access to a computer device or tablet. Device and browser on the zoom website here. Please ensure you have these requirements on your device before the class.
3. We will try our very best to ensure a smooth delivery of the online workshop. However, we cannot control the internet bandwidth at your premises. One way to make sure all goes smoothly on the day, is to check your bandwidth before the class. We recommend you use a testing site such as this one, to check you have a reliable internet connection, with a minimum speed of 1MBPS for both upload and download (most DSL and Cable internet plans will be adequate).
4. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for technical issues caused by your bandwidth or device.
5. For our workshops, we will try to mostly re-use and reimagine household items. You will be sent a list of materials by FCAC, one week prior to the class.
6. Please ensure your child has a safe space to participate. We recommend a space with room to move around and play.
7. Children that are seen to be exhibiting inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will be given a verbal warning and then may be blocked from the online class.
8. FCAC will send a zoom code of conduct and online child safety rules document, one week prior to the class.
9. All adults and teachers onscreen have valid Working With Childrens’ Checks.