Riverside Lawns and Large Scale Events
We welcome proposals for large-scale music festival venue hire activations that align with our programming values and vision. Large scale amplified music events on our precinct require approval from both Footscray Community Arts and Maribyrnong City Council, to ensure all relevant local laws are adhered to.
Proposals for large-scale music venue hire events (750 pax+) on our precinct must adhere to the following:
- A minimum lead time of 6-7 months to allow adequate time for the Maribyrnong City Council permit process and adequate support and planning. Proposals with less than 6-months lead-time will not be considered.
- Adherence to best practice in noise, safety, risk, harm minimisation management and respect to our neighbours and the environment is imperative.
- 3-4 week written notice to our neighbours via letterbox drop at the hirers expense.
- Provision of relevant insurance documentation.
- Provision of all event documentation to our Production and Facilities Team for input.
Note that venue hire and event management costs will be payable to Footscray Community Arts for these types of events. Event permits may attract fees from the local Council, which are the responsibility of the hirer.
Price on enquiry. Scale and nature of risk will be considered in price structure.