Enrolment and Payment Information
A completed enrolment form and full payment is required prior to the commencement date of the workshop. Your place in a workshop is not confirmed until full payment is received. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Transfers between workshops require at least 5 working days notice prior to the commencement date of the workshop.
Withdrawals and refunds (not linked to COVID-19)
- Withdrawal requests must be made in writing 5 working days before the commencement date of the workshop (you will be refunded the cost of the workshop, minus the transaction fee).
- Refunds or transfer requests made less than 5 days prior to the commencement date will forfeit 50% of the course fee.
- Withdrawal requests made 48 hours before class commences or after a course has started will not be refunded.
Please note, bookings are transferrable and can be passed onto a friend.
Withdrawals and refunds (linked directly to COVID-19)
- If you have a cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms, you must not enter FCAC. All adults will be required to sign in via the FCAC QR code once you reach the venue, for contact tracing on entry.
- If you have any potential symptoms, please stay at home and FCAC can offer a refund if you are missing workshops due to COVID-19. Please email Urvi Majumdar at firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the workshop if this is the case.
- In the case of sudden lockdown due to COVID-19, you will be offered a rescheduled class time, or a full refund if the rescheduled time is not convenient for you.
For more information about withdrawals or transfers, please contact Reception at email@example.com or 03 9362 8888. You may also contact Urvi Majumdar, Creative Workshops Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds via Ferve:
Refund will be to the card used when booking was made less the booking fee.
If the original card used when booking was made is unavailable for any reason, refund can be made to another card less the booking and processing fee.
It can take 3-5 business days for the funds to appear back on the customer’s card
Refunds may take up to 15 days to process.
Cancellations and Changes
Classes are subject to sufficient enrolment numbers. Courses that do not meet minimum enrolment levels may be cancelled. Participants will be notified by email of a cancellation 24 hours prior to the course start date. In the case of cancellation a transfer, credit or full refund will be issued. Refunds may take up to 15 days to process.
Please ensure you have downloaded zoom.us on your child’s device, before the workshop. Please connect to the workshop at the correct time (AEST), through zoom. We cannot offer refunds for failure to connect at the time of the workshop.
1. Only registered children may participate in the interactive session
2. You must ensure your child has access to a computer device or tablet. Device and browser on the zoom website here. Please ensure you have these requirements on your device before the class.
3. We will try our very best to ensure a smooth delivery of the online workshop. However, we cannot control the internet bandwidth at your premises. One way to make sure all goes smoothly on the day, is to check your bandwidth before the class. We recommend you use a testing site such as this one, to check you have a reliable internet connection, with a minimum speed of 1MBPS for both upload and download (most DSL and Cable internet plans will be adequate).
4. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for technical issues caused by your bandwidth or device.
5. For our workshops, we will try to mostly re-use and reimagine household items. You will be sent a list of materials by FCAC, one week prior to the class.
6. Please ensure your child has a safe space to participate. We recommend a space with room to move around and play.
7. Children that are seen to be exhibiting inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will be given a verbal warning and then may be blocked from the online class.
8. FCAC will send a zoom code of conduct and online child safety rules document, one week prior to the class.
9. All adults and teachers onscreen have valid Working With Childrens’ Checks.
Download our Zoom Code of Conduct here.
Concession entitlement discounts for some Arts Leaning workshops include:
A current Pensioner Concession Card from Department of Health and Human Services or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs must be presented on request.
A current government-issued Seniors Card must be presented on request.
A current government-issued Health Care card must be presented upon request.
Full-time student card identification (including Australian and international student cards) must be presented upon request for students or children aged 17 years and under.
Concessions must be valid at the time of booking.
Footscray Community Arts Centre reserves the right to change tutors and cancel, change or reschedule workshops. All information is correct at time of printing.